Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    sanchez is still commited to arsenal-Wenger




    The Chile universal has been connected with an exit from Arsenal all mid year, with City and PSG keen on his mark.

    An arrangement to pitch Sanchez to City on due date day fell through and reports have it, he wouldn't like to play for Arsenal. A thought Wenger rejects, as he demands the winger is centered around the club.

    "Your advantage is dependably to perform and he is 100 for each penny conferred, I have no uncertainty about that," Wenger said.

    "It's exceptionally troublesome for me to talk about what happened in light of the fact that what I need the player to do now is concentrate on his vocation, on his season and on Arsenal.

    "I talked before about trustworthiness and qualities and I generally ensure my dedication is at the level anticipated from the general population who pay me and believe in me.

    "I think the players' side is precisely the same."

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad